Welcome to the Green Pedometer

Can a hopelessly out-of-shape grandmother find fitness? This is the big question. My marathon running daughter keeps trying to encourage me. Her latest gifts to me include a running shirt and a green pedometer. Will I be ready to walk a 5K in less than 2 months? Stay tuned and find out.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

To Gym, or Not To Gym......

I continue to suffer with a weakened immune system and a lymph system that does not drain.   My doc has given me 12 suggestions to follow to build a healthy immune system and get my lymph nodes to start draining.   I am gung ho already on 11 of the items.   But, oh that 12th.....exercise.......the dreaded "e" word.  *sigh*
I lack discipline.   
And I wonder......if I shelled out the bucks to join a gym.....would that make me go?   A longtime tightwad, I suspect I would want to get my money's worth.
Or would I???????

1 comment:

  1. If you do it for 3 months, it'll stick. So get a 3 month membership, and then use it.

    ReplyDelete