Welcome to the Green Pedometer

Can a hopelessly out-of-shape grandmother find fitness? This is the big question. My marathon running daughter keeps trying to encourage me. Her latest gifts to me include a running shirt and a green pedometer. Will I be ready to walk a 5K in less than 2 months? Stay tuned and find out.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Workman brothers at the beach :-)

 Can anybody look at this picture and NOT smile?  These are my 3 oldest grandsons.   I don't know how to do blog pictures, but my daughter just sent me this picture.  When it downloaded, I noticed a little box that said "blog" and I clicked it.  Sure surprised me when I typed in my email address and it came up like this!   Wow!   I'm impressed :-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you posting Cat! Adding pics is the easy part...choosing which to add is not.

    Great picture of your Grands! Love the smiles...made me smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.... You did good! I impress myself once in awhile when I figure out how to do something too.
    My two granddaughters know how to do everything there is on the computer so sometimes I have to ask them.

    I have a blogging friend, Manzi.. who is 81 years old and she puts videos on her blog. I have no idea how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know who you are now! Howdy. Those little grandsons are adorable - I love them.

    Hey I hope you will send me your email address because I love to write comments to the comments I get. I don't replay on my blog. That is just how I do it.

    Thanks for joining and following me.

    And a suggestion and you can ask Lisa is to take word verification off. Some people won't even visit and leave comments when they see that on.

    Nice to meet you.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete